Why choose Arura Group Stays?
Arura Group Stays is the largest group accommodation facility on Yorke Peninsula and has the capacity to sleep 112 inside plus additional caravan and camping sites.
- We have 22 separate 2-6 person bedrooms (not bunkhouse or dormitory style)
- Self-catering or fully catered availability with a well appointed kitchen/huge dining room separate conference/activity room, ideal for use as chapel which easily seats 100
- Extensive outdoor covered BBQ alfresco dining area
- Large on site lawned sports and play areas and basketball/tennis court
- Indoor activity shed, features volleyball/badminton court
- On site car and bus parking
- 7 acre (3.03ha) to roam as you wish safely
- Wheelchair friendly with covered walkways
- Handy to excellent and safe Port Hughes beaches, jetty, suitable for all water sports including kayaking, all weather boat ramp and fishing
- Very close to the historic town of Moonta and historic Moonta Mines and Museum
- Close to the Dunes Golf Course, Port Hughes Coastal trail, and Walk the Yorke