What to Bring
Bedrooms: bring pillow and blankets and/or sleeping bag. We do not supply linen.
Bathrooms: bring towel & personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, shavers, deodorants, soap etc). Clothes hoist is nearby to hang towels and bathers to dry.
- We supply toilet paper & hand towel.
Kitchen: for self-catering groups bring dishwashing liquid for sink based hand washing, and tea towels.
- We supply cutlery, crockery, glasses, mugs, bowls, trays, water jugs, cutting boards, trays, pots and pans and basic kitchen utensils.
- Our kitchen is equipped with a fully automated commercial dishwasher
- We supply dishwasher detergent and rinse aid.
- We have a walk in cool room, fridges and freezers, urns and kettle, toasters, microwave, gas cook tops & electric fan forced ovens.
Electric barbecues are available. These must be cleaned after use.
Conference room: (if hired) we supply TV and DVD player, whiteboard and blackboard. You need to bring non-permanent whiteboard markers, chalk, DVD’s.
Sports: you need to bring bats, racquets and balls.
We supply volleyball & tennis nets where required. Basketball court is set up. No hard balls to be used in the vicinity of buildings please. Broken windows are costly!
Spikes, tent pegs are not to be used in our lawned areas due to the underground watering system. We can advise if suitable sports or camping areas are needed.
Please bring your own First Aid kit.
No vehicles allowed on the lawned area.
Please advise your campers before they leave home.